Mouse Over on Registration Form Tooltip

15 years 11 months ago #61928 by iamplatinum
Mouse Over on Registration Form Tooltip was created by iamplatinum
For some reason the mouse over function does not work on the Tooltip icon in the registration form. It works fine on the other three icons on the registration page. I am running Joomla 1.5.3. Anyone else having this problem, any suggestions? Thanks.

iamplatinum

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 11 months ago #61978 by iamplatinum
Replied by iamplatinum on topic Re:Mouse Over on Registration Form Tooltip
An additional clue, is that the IE7 browser window is showing "Error" on the bottom left corner when I access the CB Registration Page on the remote server.

I copied all the com_comprofiler files from the local to remote server to insure that there wasn't a glitch.

iamplatinum

15 years 11 months ago #61988 by nant
iamplatinum wrote:

An additional clue, is that the IE7 browser window is showing "Error" on the bottom left corner when I access the CB Registration Page on the remote server.

I copied all the com_comprofiler files from the local to remote server to insure that there wasn't a glitch.

does it work with default template?

15 years 11 months ago #63123 by iamplatinum
Replied by iamplatinum on topic Re:Mouse Over on Registration Form Tooltip
I finally tracked this problem to the SEF Friendly URL feature on the Joomla Global Configuration Page. I heard from the sh404sef developer that this is a common problem with the Joomla feature (and it can be avoided by using sh404SEF instead). By turning off the SEF friendly URL feature, the mouse over function works on CB and it also fixes other problems I had with mouseover and image functionality of other extensions.

iamplatinum

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn