Can You Request Help if you Paid for it?

15 years 9 months ago #67138 by becca800
I paid for the subscription so that I could get the 1.2 RC2 version since I hear it will fix the bug that I so desperately need fixed. But I cannot install it. I have left help requests, but I have never before had a help request answered. If you purchase it, as I did, is there any way you can get personalized help? I really need help, in a bad way.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 9 months ago #67146 by nant
becca800 wrote:

I paid for the subscription so that I could get the 1.2 RC2 version since I hear it will fix the bug that I so desperately need fixed. But I cannot install it. I have left help requests, but I have never before had a help request answered. If you purchase it, as I did, is there any way you can get personalized help? I really need help, in a bad way.

I have already responded to your previous post.

Regarding support issues ... unfortunately at this time we do not offer support services. Not enough man power.
The documentation subscription is not a paid support service.

15 years 9 months ago #67148 by becca800
Replied by becca800 on topic Re:Can You Request Help if you Paid for it?
I saw your reply, thank you. But your solution will not work for me. I have already been over this problem with Joomla regarding my ftp.

I only bought the subscription so I could get the new version. That is why I asked. I don't know what to do now. I am almost out of options and now I am out of that money. Which stinks because I am just a stay at home mom where every penny counts! I think I am going to give up, put my head down and cry.

15 years 9 months ago #67463 by beat
becca800 wrote:

Package had a bug fixed on July 2nd, so you could reinstall (see other thread) :)

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/catid,58/id,67158/#67158

This closes this thread :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 9 months ago #67464 by nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn