Registration does not maintain tabulation

15 years 9 months ago #68293 by btushar
Hi,

I am using the CB 1.2RC2 suite. When a user tries to register, he correctly sees all the fields configured to be viewable on the registration page, but the fields are not present in the respective sections/tabs, rather they are all present on the same page.
It would be nice to have the same format of the profile page on the user registration page as well so that the user finds it more intuitive.

Regards,
Tushar

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 9 months ago #68301 by nant
btushar wrote:

Hi,

I am using the CB 1.2RC2 suite. When a user tries to register, he correctly sees all the fields configured to be viewable on the registration page, but the fields are not present in the respective sections/tabs, rather they are all present on the same page.
It would be nice to have the same format of the profile page on the user registration page as well so that the user finds it more intuitive.

Regards,
Tushar

Would be nice ... agree.

Not currently designed this way.

15 years 9 months ago #68363 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:Registration does not maintain tabulation
Perhaps in the meantime, you could utilize the "description" of the field to explain the usage of each particular field -or, even better- "enable terms & conditions" in CB configuration/registration and describe the intent of the site and collection of information (which also serves to release the site from certain liabilities that are present without this information if the information is used in a way the user doesn't like).

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.330 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn