Registration field validation / Connect button

15 years 9 months ago #68354 by wrongjon
Hi

Loving the new version thanks guys.
Two quick queries:

1) How easy would it be to add a {CONNECT} button to each user profile or against their name in the lists so that a user can quickly choose to make a connection without viewing the profile and using top menu?

2) Is it possible to add field validation on the reg form eg to check two emails are or are not the same?

Thanks
Jonathan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 9 months ago #68367 by Rapunzl
You'd just have to dive into comprofiler css and php pages to change from Connections dropdown to button.

Email checker is already there, in the CB configuration and documentation.

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

15 years 9 months ago #68383 by wrongjon
Hi
Thanks for the reply.

With the email checking I meant to compare two different email fields on the reg form to make sure they are not the same. We ask for primary, secondary email addresses and don't want them using the same one twice?

:cheer:

15 years 9 months ago #68385 by nant
wrongjon wrote:

Hi
Thanks for the reply.

With the email checking I meant to compare two different email fields on the reg form to make sure they are not the same. We ask for primary, secondary email addresses and don't want them using the same one twice?

:cheer:

This would have to be implemented as a plugin.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn