Tabs viewable by others

15 years 7 months ago #73641 by gettylein
Tabs viewable by others was created by gettylein
hi folks,

is it possible, that a user can determine whether a tab is viewable by other users or not. e.g. a user wants, that his blog is only viewable by connections of him or that his profil is only viewable by registered users?

thanks, alex

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 7 months ago #73649 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Tabs viewable by others
gettylein wrote:

hi folks,

is it possible, that a user can determine whether a tab is viewable by other users or not. e.g. a user wants, that his blog is only viewable by connections of him or that his profil is only viewable by registered users?

thanks, alex

currently, you cannot set this.

15 years 7 months ago #75212 by NuMoon
Replied by NuMoon on topic Re:Tabs viewable by others
Is such a feature likely to be introduced?

Failing that, how do I add the bit from Nant's Gallery to other tabs (I have a feeling that may be beyond me, but such a good feature I am willing to have ago...).

Best of all though would be connections only profiles, with a link top request connection on the userlist. Any chance of this in a future CB release?

Best,

NuMoon

15 years 7 months ago #75224 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:Tabs viewable by others
You never know what Beat and Nick will throw in. I can tell you they listen to the forums here and focus on highly requested features.

;)

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

15 years 4 months ago #82950 by NuMoon
Replied by NuMoon on topic Re:Tabs viewable by others

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn