CBSubs 2.0 is here with new powerful features!

11 years 11 months ago #200147 by jvande
Please excuse me for adding extra to my initial question. I felt like my actual question was appropriately placed here considering it directly inquires about a possible new feature in 2.0 that I couldn't clearly figure out from reading this announcement. Looks like a lot of great work has been put into the new release.

beat wrote: CBSubs authorize.net ARB (including "silent posts") works fine in CBSubs 2.0, and is not a new feature of 2.0.

Thank you for answering my question I look forward to working with version 2.0 and using Authorize.net with ARB payments.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #200149 by beat
No worries :)

The 600 pages (!) manual has a chapter for Authorize.net setup. Please review your settings for ARB and authorize.net's "silent posts" handling, and if you have any additional questions on setting up ARB for Authorize.net, please open a new thread in CBSubs support area www.joomlapolis.com/forum/index ;) . We are there to help you.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #200692 by baparks
I see invoicing for reoccurring payments (or the lack thereof) as a major issue. I'm scanning the boards to see what gives. I'm assuming you've done the same? Has there been any movement?

11 years 11 months ago #200710 by beat

baparks wrote: I see invoicing for reoccurring payments (or the lack thereof) as a major issue. I'm scanning the boards to see what gives. I'm assuming you've done the same? Has there been any movement?

Yes, there has been movement, but as this is not a support sub-forum, if needed please open a separate thread, so we can give you a solution for sending invoices to the customer by html email using the new mailer and new substitutions (in the mailer in particular) for the re-occuring payments (and even for the first one). ;)

This thread discusses the announcement (and the 57 new features, of which over 27 are major ones), we are regularly making new releases incorporating sets of new features, and a completely new invoicing engine just didn't fit in the timeframe, and would have further delayed an already big release. That's why we implemented the possibility of invoices-sending by email in the mailer as a solution until the new invoicing engine gets released. :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

11 years 11 months ago #200722 by Roland

10 years 10 months ago #228081 by adwmiedge
Replied by adwmiedge on topic CBSubs 2.0 is here with new powerful features!
Hi Everyone,
i used promotion with aunthorize.net ARB, and i saw that the payment amount in CBSubs payment management is different from payment amount in authorize.net transaction...is that normal or i did some mistakes in my CBsubs promotion configuration ?

payment amount from authorize.net transaction was not discount by promotion but payment amount in CBSubs payment management show the discount one. I check the raw data return from Authorize and saw that the X_amount is not the discount one.

please explain me why this happen.

best regards to all

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn