Time to fully embrace Community Builder 2.0

9 years 2 months ago #259200 by nant

alexyay wrote: Hiya, sorry for the confusion - does this now mean that there will be no "intermediate" between Pro and Free? Making Pro €227 for all, and no in-between? I wish to carry on with my Advanced membership until it expires but personally would prefer to buy the old €99 Advanced membership once it expires.

In order to provide our paid supporters a better (in our opinion) experience we have discontinued the Advanced level and instead we have 3 flavors of our Professional level (3 month, 6 month and 12 month durations) that give access to all our CB Add-ons .

In the past we often had to tell Advanced members that they needed to upgrade to the Professional level to get a specific add-on. This is something we did not enjoy as we want people to have the best possible experience as paid subscribers.

Also please keep in mind that CB 2.0 includes 11 previously paid for add-ons (that were part of the Advanced and Professional levels).

Feel free to send me a private message is you need further clarifications.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago #259201 by alexyay
Replied by alexyay on topic Time to fully embrace Community Builder 2.0
That's unfortunate :( My main reason for Advanced membership is for the social logins, but it just isn't feasible for me to pay €227/yearly for it. Thank you for the clarification, however.

9 years 2 months ago #259202 by nant

alexyay wrote: That's unfortunate :( My main reason for Advanced membership is for the social logins, but it just isn't feasible for me to pay €227/yearly for it. Thank you for the clarification, however.

Understood - we will be reviewing our offerings when we migrate to our new site and keep this in mind.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn