Community Builder 1.1 in Testing …

16 years 9 months ago #41358 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Community Builder 1.1 in Testing …
First of all, welcome to our community project, and thanks for offering valuable help and feedbacks, highly appreciated. This has not been questioned :)

There are precise reasons why we have set-up a private testteam for CB.
  1. The very most important one is that when needed, we can develop and test security-fixes and improvements without putting at danger the community during development and test to assure quality and security.
  2. Second reason is that we often get advance private releases of joomla and mambo with security fixes to quickly test them for CB compatibility.
  3. Thirdly we can separate beta build bugs and discussions from stable releases and avoid mixups this way, and it's way easier to track things at one place regarding betas :) .
This worked out very well in terms of quality and security, which can be seen in the long release cycles, even between minor releases.

So, welcome here for CB stable, and welcome over at cb testteam for CB beta :)

P.s. to reinsure everyone, current CB 1.0.2 has no known risky vulnerabilities :)

---
Regarding posts: Temporary section of this post:

Well, we don't censor posts in this forum, except if they are unlawful, spam, double-posts, or specifically requested for deletion by their author.

Best is to repost the valuable bug-reports of cb 1.1 beta 2 to cbtestteam CB 1.1 beta 2 subforum, and then to edit them to empty here for deletion.

But you are allowed to use the edit button, which works always for the post authors, if/when they see they made a mistake ;) .
---

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 9 months ago #41550 by tubadc
Replied by tubadc on topic Re:Community Builder 1.1 in Testing …
Im new... so sorry if i post this in a wrong place...

I read that will be a native connection for people connect it others, so... will be a manager for that, like can i limit how much connections will be possible, and can create groups for people connect to then?

Im asking this because im developing a clan site, for clans registration, so i want to limit customers to create only clans and only be possible a exact number for connections...

When the beta release will be available... im really ansious :)

PS: sorry about the english , im Brazilian.

16 years 9 months ago #41588 by rkjunior
Replied by rkjunior on topic Re:Community Builder 1.1 in Testing …
Hi,

There are a date to launch CB 1.1?

Thanks,

RKJunior

16 years 9 months ago #41589 by ffaabbss
Replied by ffaabbss on topic Re:Community Builder 1.1 in Testing …
testers are giving Beat final feedback. If everything goes well it might be this week!

16 years 9 months ago #41611 by tubadc
Tks for the answer, im really ansious about this features...

16 years 9 months ago #41700 by tubadc
Sorry to bother... but do you guyz think its gonna be possible to release this today or maybe this weekend? Because im really waiting for this worderful component to program de the integration with my system and site to launch them...

One more time sorry to bother...

Tks again...

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn