Joomla 1.0.13: DO NOT UPGRADE FOR NOW

16 years 9 months ago #41725 by BaDo0o0r
Replied by BaDo0o0r on topic Re:Joomla 1.0.13: DO NOT UPGRADE FOR NOW
Hey guys, nobody needs to downgrade to 1.0.12, i got excited as well and upgraded to .13 as soon as it was released, but figured out this silly thing with CB, but thanks alot pasamio for your temp. fix, it fixes things right. No need to downgrade, just use the patch and everything gonna be fine until CB 1.1 is released and everything is compatible then. ;) just incase anybody needs the attachment once again.

Attachment comprofiler_removethis.txt not found

umm just rename this file into "comprofiler" and rename to PHP instead of TXT thats all, and replace the one in ur server with this.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 9 months ago #41726 by Word Warrior
Replied by Word Warrior on topic Re:Joomla 1.0.13: DO NOT UPGRADE FOR NOW
Yep, it works:)
I was worried that I might screw everything up but it works, roll on 1.1 fix though.

16 years 9 months ago #41763 by jchapa
Replied by jchapa on topic Re:Joomla 1.0.13: DO NOT UPGRADE FOR NOW
dude,

The patch worked, however, I don't have the Additional Info tab on my profiles. Did u have the same problem..

thanks..

jchapa

16 years 9 months ago #41764 by jchapa
BaDo0o0r wrote:

Hey guys, nobody needs to downgrade to 1.0.12, i got excited as well and upgraded to .13 as soon as it was released, but figured out this silly thing with CB, but thanks alot pasamio for your temp. fix, it fixes things right. No need to downgrade, just use the patch and everything gonna be fine until CB 1.1 is released and everything is compatible then. ;) just incase anybody needs the attachment once again.

Attachment comprofiler_removethis.txt not found

umm just rename this file into "comprofiler" and rename to PHP instead of TXT thats all, and replace the one in ur server with this.

Dude,

It works, but I don't have the Additional Info tab on my profiles...

16 years 9 months ago #41765 by puckeye
Replied by puckeye on topic Re:Joomla 1.0.13: DO NOT UPGRADE FOR NOW
I guess I can't install the CB into Jookla 1.0.13 right? I just started using Joomla, got it installed from my website's Cpanel on version 1.0.12, immediately checked to see if there was an update so I updated to .13.

Basically I have nothing in the databases short of a few sections and 4 users. So can I take a chance and still install CB?

If not do you have a date when CB will be ready for Joomla, or if maybe I should go to Joomla 1.5?

Thanks

Puckeye

16 years 9 months ago #41767 by jchapa
The file provided in the previous post works. It allows CB to run in 1.0.13. I already tested it, however, Additional Info tab does not show on my install which is not a big deal. Everything else works such as connections and CB Gallery.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn