CB Templates

15 years 8 months ago #73795 by jfolta
CB Templates was created by jfolta
My question will most likely reveal how new I am to starting a CB community however, I have looked through posts and other resources for the answers but to no avail. Please forgive me if it's there and I've overlooked it.

If I am using the CB component, can I install templates from subscription sites such as yoothemes and Joomlart, etc? Will they work? Will it mess anything up on my site? If doesn't work, is there a recommendation for a site(s) that have templates that will work with CB?

Thank you very much,
J

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 8 months ago #73800 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:CB Templates
There shouldn't be any issues and if one does appear your template provider should be able to fix.

CB is a very popular Joomla component and most template providers test things before releasing.

15 years 5 months ago #80669 by ryogi
Replied by ryogi on topic Re:CB Templates
jfolta wrote:

My question will most likely reveal how new I am to starting a CB community however, I have looked through posts and other resources for the answers but to no avail. Please forgive me if it's there and I've overlooked it. .......................

Thank you very much,
J

@jfolta
Just curious to know, is there any template config info available in subscribed documents? I am planning to subscribe if there is any info available there to design template.
Anyone from core team help me to understand this please.

Regards

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds