CBSubs subscription still showing as expired

12 years 5 months ago #180885 by Silver007A
I have bought a new subscription to CBSubs but it it still showing as expired and I cannot get access to CBSubs admin on my site.

I have the PayPal proof of purchase. Who do I contact on here to get it fixed?

Thanks for any help

:-)

Thank you everyone

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #180886 by nant
did you purchase using this username or some other?

I see you purchased an Advanced subscription yesterday, but no CBSubs license (at least not with this username account).

12 years 5 months ago #180889 by Silver007A
Replied by Silver007A on topic Re: CBSubs subscription still showing as expired
Hi,

I ddidnt buy any advances subscription yesteday. That's strange. I bought the CBSubs on 27th Sept. I have the PayPal id or I could email you the copy, but it would have been on this username, yes. 27 Sep 2011 10:43:58 BST
Transaction ID: 05M21293V2489543L

Thanks

Thank you everyone

12 years 5 months ago #180908 by beat
Please take a look at the item description in your paypal receipt that you have.

At first search I didn't find such a CBSubs record with the paypal email address that you used for the original license and for the advanced membership bought on Sept 27th.

If it's not the Advanced membership that is described there, can you please use contact form (link at bottom of all pages) and give us the Paypal email used for the payment and your paypal's receipt ?

Unfortunately Paypal transaction ids are useless as the buyer and seller have different ones for the same transaction.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn