CB subs license expired- Need new license

11 years 7 months ago #209570 by rflores2323
CB subs license expired- Need new license was created by rflores2323
I am getting the message below. The problem I am facing is the developer that installed this is no longer updating our website and she purchased this under her license. I am open to buying a beginner package and getting the cb subs subscription with it. and having all this on our own license.

We just updated CB to latest 1.8.1

I just dont want to lose all the data that we have in the system currently. Can you please advise if we purchase this license and install cb subs over the existing one that all the data in the system would be safe and not change.

Message that I am getting.
"Your version 1.2.2 is not the latest version 2.0.2 : CBSubs 2.0.2 is a recommended upgrade: Automated mailer, multicurrency checkout, Joomla 2.5 ACL support and over 60 other new features as well as bug fixes. A problem has been detected with your CBSubs license: Your maintenance period has expired on 18 November 2011. Link to extend your maintenance period BEFORE UPGRADING: www.joomlapolis.com/my-profile"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 7 months ago #209573 by nant

rflores2323 wrote: I am getting the message below. The problem I am facing is the developer that installed this is no longer updating our website and she purchased this under her license. I am open to buying a beginner package and getting the cb subs subscription with it. and having all this on our own license.

We just updated CB to latest 1.8.1

I just dont want to lose all the data that we have in the system currently. Can you please advise if we purchase this license and install cb subs over the existing one that all the data in the system would be safe and not change.

Message that I am getting.
"Your version 1.2.2 is not the latest version 2.0.2 : CBSubs 2.0.2 is a recommended upgrade: Automated mailer, multicurrency checkout, Joomla 2.5 ACL support and over 60 other new features as well as bug fixes. A problem has been detected with your CBSubs license: Your maintenance period has expired on 18 November 2011. Link to extend your maintenance period BEFORE UPGRADING: www.joomlapolis.com/my-profile"

You can either get your developer to transfer the CBSubs license Joomlapolis username account over to you and then update the license from that acocunt or you can purchase a new license and put its code in the CBSubs settings area.

You will not lose anything in the process.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn