payment gateway

14 years 11 months ago #100473 by swapnilrk23
payment gateway was created by swapnilrk23
hello,

I a very excited about the CBSubs. plan to get it in few days. Now this is what I want to know.

I am from india and am making a cricket club cummunity website. It will have memberships of different 3 level and events. Also later produts sold.
Questions:
1 >> Currently I want to take payments through checks manualy sent by members ?

2>> As soon as possible can my clients pay by credit cards in India, I intend to use www.ccavenue.com as my payment gateway provider.

I would like your support as I will then decide the membership plans and buy CBSubs to start the work as urgent.

Thanks a lot.

Post edited by: swapnilrk23, at: 2009/05/31 07:49

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #100504 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:payment gateway
swapnilrk23 wrote:

hello,

I a very excited about the CBSubs. plan to get it in few days. Now this is what I want to know.

I am from india and am making a cricket club cummunity website. It will have memberships of different 3 level and events. Also later produts sold.
Questions:
1 >> Currently I want to take payments through checks manualy sent by members ?

2>> As soon as possible can my clients pay by credit cards in India, I intend to use www.ccavenue.com as my payment gateway provider.

I would like your support as I will then decide the membership plans and buy CBSubs to start the work as urgent.

Thanks a lot.

Post edited by: swapnilrk23, at: 2009/05/31 07:49

1. Yes offline payments are currently supported.

2. Next released will open up API to allow other developers to code in more payment gateways.

14 years 11 months ago #100505 by swapnilrk23
Replied by swapnilrk23 on topic Re:payment gateway
Thanks for the reply. I will start the work right away.:)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds