Where to edit Registration Page (error) text?

14 years 10 months ago #101243 by mmccormick
Replied by mmccormick on topic Re:Where to edit Registration Page (error) text?
Partial Answer to this mystery:

To see part of this code/string, you must install the plugin "cbplug_lang_cbsubs_english.zip" and visit the newly installed directory at ../components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/cbpaidsubscriptionsenglish/english.php

You might not be likely to install this if (like moi) you saw that the plugin default_language-english is installed with the main CBSubs installment. In the doc it mentions installing if you want to translate from English or change the strings (but if you assumed that default_language English would have covered you them you'd be stumped).

However, this part of the string (the part several of us want to edit/change), is not in the file english.php :( This part:

"We suggest subscribing to following subscriptions"

Only the first part of the string is in there--I've searched and searched. So I wonder if there is an error file or wherever it might come from. Can't find it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 10 months ago #101423 by beat
mmccormick wrote:

Partial Answer to this mystery:

To see part of this code/string, you must install the plugin "cbplug_lang_cbsubs_english.zip" and visit the newly installed directory at ../components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/cbpaidsubscriptionsenglish/english.php

You might not be likely to install this if (like moi) you saw that the plugin default_language-english is installed with the main CBSubs installment. In the doc it mentions installing if you want to translate from English or change the strings (but if you assumed that default_language English would have covered you them you'd be stumped).

However, this part of the string (the part several of us want to edit/change), is not in the file english.php :( This part:

"We suggest subscribing to following subscriptions"

Only the first part of the string is in there--I've searched and searched. So I wonder if there is an error file or wherever it might come from. Can't find it.

You can change that string in CBSubs -> general settings -> display

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 10 months ago #101424 by beat
Tagged for adding into language strings, where it's missing.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.526 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn