new gateways? when?

14 years 10 months ago #102726 by scottb1978
new gateways? when? was created by scottb1978
Any word on the new gateways .... specifically WorldPay?

We would like to use Authorize.Net but since we are Australian based we can't so we are currently stuck with Paypal. We have received feedback from our users that it sucks, stuck at the payment form and not sure how to continue ... gah :(

My partner is suggesting that we should be looking at other subscription software options if the wait is going to be months and months away.

If anyone knows of a way to get Authorize.net when you are Australian based please let me know. Otherwise please take my vote for supporting WorldPay asap.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 10 months ago #102729 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:new gateways? when?
scottb1978 wrote:

Any word on the new gateways .... specifically WorldPay?

We would like to use Authorize.Net but since we are Australian based we can't so we are currently stuck with Paypal. We have received feedback from our users that it sucks, stuck at the payment form and not sure how to continue ... gah :(

My partner is suggesting that we should be looking at other subscription software options if the wait is going to be months and months away.

If anyone knows of a way to get Authorize.net when you are Australian based please let me know. Otherwise please take my vote for supporting WorldPay asap.

We are working on it - but no timeframe we can commit to yet - sorry.

Paypal is quite stable and we are using it nicely here for some years now.

If your project has such time constraints, then by all means look at other subscription packages to get your job done.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds