[SOLVED] Security warning on payment buttons

13 years 11 months ago #132974 by beat
Alaskan wrote:

Yes, that is what seems to be going on with me as well. How can we fix this? What CBSubs/CB files/pages are involved. I can start hunting for them but some Dev help on this would be awesome! :-) Thanks!
helix26404 wrote:

I am having the same issue and am able to narrow it down to:

-Credit card images
-CVV image (on the next page)
-CB login images

Am running the latest versions of CB and CBSubs, and have made sure that the credit card form has been set to HTTPS mode. For what it's worth, the form itself is loading in HTTPS, just not the images I listed above.

Alaskan,

Got your PM with site URL.

From what i've seen, it looks like you have hardcoded live_site in your configuration.php file of Joomla 1.5 with http in front.

In joomla 1.5, the live_site should be empty string in configuration.php, so joomla 1.5 computes it automatically.

Then CBSubs and CB login module will be also using the automatically computed URL (and other instances of Joomla too.

Alaskan,
helix26404,

- Was that the issue ?
- Is it now fixed ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #132981 by helix26404
Replied by helix26404 on topic Re:Security warning on clicking payment buttons
Yes, this fixed it for me! Thanks so much.

13 years 11 months ago #133027 by Alaskan
Beat, thanks a million! Yes, I changed the permissions on the configuration.php file so I could edit it, then removed the live site (http...) and left it blank and saved then returned the original permission settings and all appears to work as it should now. Thanks! I would not have thought of this solution. I appreciate your help!

beat wrote:

Alaskan,

Got your PM with site URL.

From what i've seen, it looks like you have hardcoded live_site in your configuration.php file of Joomla 1.5 with http in front.

In joomla 1.5, the live_site should be empty string in configuration.php, so joomla 1.5 computes it automatically.

Then CBSubs and CB login module will be also using the automatically computed URL (and other instances of Joomla too.

Alaskan,
helix26404,

- Was that the issue ?
- Is it now fixed ?

13 years 6 months ago #143999 by womanlinks
Replied by womanlinks on topic Re:Security warning on clicking payment buttons
When I leave live_site as an empty string, I'm getting an error that there is a problem with the site's security certificate.

Does this indicate we also need to make addressing changes to our SSL certificate?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.441 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn