Corrupted File

13 years 8 months ago #140171 by SusanC
Corrupted File was created by SusanC
Our gateway and plans are now configured. However, the old problem of blank white screens has been plaguing us once again. Before, it was due to a wrong setting in a panel url which gave error 500. Now one of those blank screens declares, "The file /var/www/html/wml/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.class.php is corrupted."

As soon as it lets me sign in to the site, I can try to unpublish it for the time being - this, of course, is not preferable, since the site is live and collecting memberships. Is it possible that other parts of the site may have become corrupted as a result? What is the best course of action in this instance? Any insights would be much appreciated. Many thanks -susan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 8 months ago #140177 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Corrupted File
SusanC wrote:

Our gateway and plans are now configured. However, the old problem of blank white screens has been plaguing us once again. Before, it was due to a wrong setting in a panel url which gave error 500. Now one of those blank screens declares, "The file /var/www/html/wml/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.class.php is corrupted."

As soon as it lets me sign in to the site, I can try to unpublish it for the time being - this, of course, is not preferable, since the site is live and collecting memberships. Is it possible that other parts of the site may have become corrupted as a result? What is the best course of action in this instance? Any insights would be much appreciated. Many thanks -susan

Try over-writting the file with the one located in your CBSubs 1.0.3 distribution package or just reinstall the main plugin again (if you are on a Joomla 1.5 environment you can do this easily without losing any settings) - make sure you take backup first!

The only way (I can think of) that such a corruption could take place is if there was a serious hosting issue (disk crash) on your hosting environment.

12 years 4 months ago #185347 by Thalo_Creative
Replied by Thalo_Creative on topic Re:Corrupted File
What if I cannot find my CBSubs 1.0.3 dist. package. I took over webmastering a site and took over an existing license but I don't have the original dist. packages. Now I am getting a user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.php is corrupted error?

I called my hosting company to inquire about a disk error or any type of intrusion and there is no evidence of any breakdown or malicious activity.

12 years 4 months ago #185356 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Corrupted File

Thalo_Creative wrote: What if I cannot find my CBSubs 1.0.3 dist. package. I took over webmastering a site and took over an existing license but I don't have the original dist. packages. Now I am getting a user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.php is corrupted error?

Older versions of CBSubs are also in the archived download area.

But I suggest you upgrade to CBSubs 1.2.2.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds