Error

Please login first

[SOLVED] ioncube installation error

13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #154852 by benmango
[SOLVED] ioncube installation error was created by benmango
Hi there,

I was getting the error message:

The required free ionCube loader for your server type and php version is not installed. Please contact your hoster to install it for you, or visit ionCube free downloads page of ionCube loaders for the loader and instructions. In case of problems insalling the loader, please contact ionCube support directly after checking their support forum. Thanks.

when I was trying to install the cbsubs main plugin. I had already installed Ioncube which had installed correctly. I looked on the forums and followed all the advice which did not help me. At last I managed to solve (with the help of my web hosts support) it by copying the php.ini file to the administrator folder in my Joomla folder.

I hope this helps someone else!

Ben
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon, k9ctu

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #173127 by millerd
Replied by millerd on topic Re: [SOLVED] ioncube installation error

Any other suggestions out there if copying the php.ini file to the Admin folder of Joomla does not work? Everything works great up until I enable the CBSubs plugin via CB Plugin admin and then I get that same error!!

help me!

Dave

12 years 9 months ago #173169 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: [SOLVED] ioncube installation error

millerd wrote:

Any other suggestions out there if copying the php.ini file to the Admin folder of Joomla does not work? Everything works great up until I enable the CBSubs plugin via CB Plugin admin and then I get that same error!!

help me!

Dave

Suggest you also ask the assistance of your hosting as each host has different process.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.447 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn