Need two diffrent registraton form in userend

12 years 8 months ago #174841 by sitesbysara
Hello,

See the URL, currently it shows two different subscription plan in one registration form
server.karmickinfosystem.com/~karinfo/pfa/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=registers&Itemid=53

But i need two different registration form with two different subscription plan as well as different fields name .
see two different site URL of same website, i need something like ,
server.karmickinfosystem.com/~karinfo/pfa/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=61&Itemid=76

server.karmickinfosystem.com/~karinfo/pfa/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=62&Itemid=75

Check carefully their field name is also different , that's why i need different registration form.
So Is this possible two different registration form for two different subscription plan as well as different field name as above URL?
I visited on admin end and there is no panel for form management, so can you please guide me from where we can manage above requirement.
==============================================
How to add coupon field in registration form?

First of all i integrate Promotions settings and fixed 1 field name with coupon code.
After that i have create 1 new field from field management and then i fixed this by Promotions coupon code.
Is this a right process to add coupon code field in form, and also tell me from where we manage coupon code on admin end?
because i can see every data except coupon in admin end.
=================================
How to add paypal button on our registration form ?
See this url:
server.karmickinfosystem.com/~karinfo/pfa/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=registers&Itemid=53
I need paypal payment here.
I have ingrate paypal on payment getaway option on admin end, but it is not display on user end.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 8 months ago #174852 by nant

sitesbysara wrote: Hello,

See the URL, currently it shows two different subscription plan in one registration form

But i need two different registration form with two different subscription plan as well as different fields name .
see two different site URL of same website, i need something like ,
server.karmickinfosystem.com/~karinfo/pfa/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=61&Itemid=76

server.karmickinfosystem.com/~karinfo/pfa/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=62&Itemid=75

Check carefully their field name is also different , that's why i need different registration form.
So Is this possible two different registration form for two different subscription plan as well as different field name as above URL?
I visited on admin end and there is no panel for form management, so can you please guide me from where we can manage above requirement.

Fields appear on CB registration form based on their Registration parameter setting in the CB Field manager area.

Some fields are mandatory and will appear always (Name, username, email, password).

All other registration fields can be shown/hidden based on CBSubs plan (see plan workflow tab when editing a plan).

You cannot change the name of existing fields on the registration form.

How to add coupon field in registration form?

First of all i integrate Promotions settings and fixed 1 field name with coupon code.
After that i have create 1 new field from field management and then i fixed this by Promotions coupon code.
Is this a right process to add coupon code field in form, and also tell me from where we manage coupon code on admin end?
because i can see every data except coupon in admin end.

You need to create a promotion in the CBSubs Promotions area and make sure the promotion has a coupon code and is applicable during registration.

The coupon field will appear during checkout (once the CBSubs plan is selected) for the user to populate.

Coupon field will not appear in backend (no reason to).

How to add paypal button on our registration form ?
See this url:
I need paypal payment here.
I have ingrate paypal on payment getaway option on admin end, but it is not display on user end.

The payment method should appear during the checkout process.
So if you register a user that has selected to become a paid subscriber, then right after they submit the registration form, they should see the checkout process.

12 years 8 months ago #174871 by sitesbysara
Replied by sitesbysara on topic Re: Need two diffrent registraton form in userend
hi Nick,

I need two different menu tab like one is for studio subscription plan with registration form and another one is for professional subscription plan with different registration form.

see currently these two type of plan showing in single registration form.

and also i have fix some field specially for professional plan from back end(fields management) but that fields are also display on studio plan,and there is no effect of refresh also.

so, please help me to solve this problem.
thanks.

12 years 8 months ago #174883 by nant
If you have properly configured CBSubs plans then you can get to individual versions of the registration page by following the plan URL (displayed on top when editing plan in CBSubs).

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn