not able open main panel of any CBSubs plugin

12 years 6 months ago #180324 by maitri
Hi,
I just installed CBSubs and I am folowing the manual. I am now on section 9.1 trying to:
"Clicking on the CB Paid Subscriptions item in the CB Plugin Management backend will reveal the main panel of our newly installed and published system."

When I click on CB Paid Subscription item or any other plugin related to CBSubs all it opens is a totally white windown

I have installed the 1.4CB version since I need the spanish plugin for CB and it is only available up to the 1.4CB version. However, they told me it was compatible with CBSubs.

Please advice so that I can start using my newly installed CBSubs!

Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 6 months ago #180327 by nant
Could be that ioncube is not installed or that you have memory issues.

Please turn on Joomla debugging and also look in your sever error logs to see what the issue is.

12 years 6 months ago #180329 by maitri
Thank you.I just talked to my hosting provider and he doesn't know what the ioncube is so I am gessing we don't have it. I saw it in the manual as needed but figured we had it. I will check and see if that solves it.
Thank you.

12 years 6 months ago #180331 by nant

maitri wrote: Thank you.I just talked to my hosting provider and he doesn't know what the ioncube is so I am gessing we don't have it. I saw it in the manual as needed but figured we had it. I will check and see if that solves it.
Thank you.

The ioncube site has a handy configuration wizard you can use - or ask your host to help you as most host have this installed already.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.429 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn