Help in setting up a plan

12 years 6 months ago #180697 by efficiamail
Help in setting up a plan was created by efficiamail
Hello! Thank you for your time reading this post.

I have purchased this product and I am amazed how good this is.

I have one question though, is it possible to determine a final price for a certain plan?

For example, Plan-A costs $5 per user / month.

That is, if the user registered 10 (new field to be created, i.e. No. of Employees), $50 will be charged from his account.

Basically, what i want to happen is that it multiplies the cost of the plan by the number of users.

I hope to hear from this community soon. Thank you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 6 months ago #180763 by beat

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: efficiamail

12 years 6 months ago #180765 by efficiamail
Replied by efficiamail on topic Re: Help in setting up a plan
THank you for the link. Please guide me in this while i do it. Can I contact you in any IM? That would be a great help. THanks

12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #180766 by efficiamail
Where can I set the regex validation? is it in code or there's a setting in joomla?

By the way, do i have to modify the code to do this or i can set it up using the backend? THank you.

EDIT:

I have installed cbpromotions, and what i can see is that I cannot multiply a field to a given plan. I can only add or subtract a percentage of it. please advise thanks!

12 years 6 months ago #180774 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Help in setting up a plan

efficiamail wrote: Where can I set the regex validation? is it in code or there's a setting in joomla?

By the way, do i have to modify the code to do this or i can set it up using the backend? THank you.

EDIT:

I have installed cbpromotions, and what i can see is that I cannot multiply a field to a given plan. I can only add or subtract a percentage of it. please advise thanks!

Isn't 200%, 300%, 400% = x2, x3, x4 ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: efficiamail

12 years 6 months ago #180777 by efficiamail
hello thanks for your reply. I have an extra field that needs to be multiplied to the amount of subscription per month.

THat is,

No. of employees x Amount/month = total price.

So probably it's a dynamic field. Thank you.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds