Paypal Auto Return

15 years 1 week ago #96633 by MADKing
Paypal Auto Return was created by MADKing
Hi,

In the docu it says that I have to enable Auto Return and put the website in I wish to return. I got two more websites running on my paypal account. If I put now the website with the CBSubs in, the two other will then redirect to hte one with the CBSubs, right?
how can I solve this without Auto Return?

Thnx

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 1 week ago #96640 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Paypal Auto Return
MADKing wrote:

Hi,

In the docu it says that I have to enable Auto Return and put the website in I wish to return. I got two more websites running on my paypal account. If I put now the website with the CBSubs in, the two other will then redirect to hte one with the CBSubs, right?
how can I solve this without Auto Return?

Thnx

No problem :)

We are transmitting the return url in the paypal request and that overrides the setting there.

So you can in fact leave that blank :)
Didn't test putting another site in there. Maybe you can try and report back your findings ;)

Earlier paypal.com required something filled-in there, that's why it's in the doc, but that's not the case anymore.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 1 week ago #96647 by MADKing
Replied by MADKing on topic Re:Paypal Auto Return
I am just leave it like it is without putting a URL in, since my two other sites are full working ones.

Thanx Beat.

15 years 1 week ago #96660 by nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds