add a link to display only one plan

14 years 11 months ago #99593 by joomlabc
add a link to display only one plan was created by joomlabc
Hello,

I have 4 plans on my site and I would like to add a link into an article that will display the registration page and only the plan I decided to display.

Is there a way to create such link ?

Post edited by: joomlabc, at: 2009/05/22 17:38

Tutoriels et formations Joomla - www.joomlabc.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #99606 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:add a link to display only one plan
joomlabc wrote:

Hello,

I have 4 plans on my site and I would like to add a link into an article that will display the registration page and only the plan I decided to display.

Is there a way to create such link ?

Post edited by: joomlabc, at: 2009/05/22 17:38

Should be a URL posted in the Plan in backend.

14 years 11 months ago #100706 by mmccormick
Replied by mmccormick on topic Re:add a link to display only one plan
I am linking to specific plans, but Registration shows full-screen width and does not show the Login module on left (despite my setting to show Login with Registration)--Is it possible to show module on left when linking directly to plan?

Also how/where can one change the Registration Intro text on top of these direct-link pages? They are funky enough b/c they show intro text and then the Registration title/icons and THEN the subscription plan (referenced by the intro text)--the title and icons break up the Intro text. Fixable?

14 years 10 months ago #100995 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:add a link to display only one plan
mmccormick wrote:

I am linking to specific plans, but Registration shows full-screen width and does not show the Login module on left (despite my setting to show Login with Registration)--Is it possible to show module on left when linking directly to plan?

Also how/where can one change the Registration Intro text on top of these direct-link pages? They are funky enough b/c they show intro text and then the Registration title/icons and THEN the subscription plan (referenced by the intro text)--the title and icons break up the Intro text. Fixable?

Right now, the CB setting to display the login with registration isn't applied to this subscription case. Bug or feature doesn't really matter, it's something that i'm marking for fix.

Will reply to the other question in its own thread here:
www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,100745/catid,88/

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 10 months ago #100998 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:add a link to display only one plan
mmccormick wrote:

1- Yes, you could create a menu item for that (if needed hide in a menu module position which is not on your template), and use its id in link as &Itemid=1234 and assign CB login to display in it. Alternatively you can try to show CB login module on CB Profiles, as most of times, CBSubs uses that Itemid.

2- replied

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn