CB Subs expiry date field

13 years 9 months ago #138270 by roy.eschner
CB Subs expiry date field was created by roy.eschner
Hi,

I'm thinking of purchasing the CB Subs component to enable users to subscribe in order to be able to view a certain area of a site.

I've been doing some comparisons and was wondering if your product has the same features as this: www.mightyextensions.com/joomla-components/member-subscription

I need to be able to limit access by time period, maybe by individual "article" plans, or "user" subscription plans as well as automatic account enabling after payment has been accepted.

Thanks,
V

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 9 months ago #138314 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:CB Subs expiry date field
Yes, CBSubs enables users to subscribe in order to be able to view a certain area of a site, and has even built-in access control (full ACL) with links and redirections for subscribing, without any core joomla or CB hacks. :)

Yes, CBSubs allows you to limit access by time period, maybe by individual "article" plans, or "user" subscription plans as well as automatic account enabling after payment has been accepted. :)

And Yes, CBSubs allows you much more than those two basic features. ;)

Plus it's fully integrated and maintained with CB and Joomla (actually upcoming version CBSubs 1.1 (included in 1-year maintenance-included when buying) runs already on Joomla 1.6 beta !).

You can just buy its starter version (or any other CBSubs options) risk free with our 30-days money back warranty, you will be surprised by its possibilities, outlined in a detailed step-by-step manual which comes with it. You can extend number of users later if needed by paying just the difference in price on your profile here.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

13 years 9 months ago #138401 by roy.eschner
Replied by roy.eschner on topic Re:CB Subs expiry date field
Thanks for the replying, beat.
Would there be a demo site where I could take a look to see how one would go about configuring the restrictions as well as creating a subscription plan? And what payment engines are available with the plugin?

Thanks again,
V.

Post edited by: roy.eschner, at: 2010/07/21 22:00

13 years 9 months ago #138404 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:CB Subs expiry date field
roy.eschner wrote:

Thanks for the replying, beat.
Would there be a demo site where I could take a look to see how one would go about configuring the restrictions as well as creating a subscription plan? And what payment engines are available with the plugin?

Thanks again,
V.

Post edited by: roy.eschner, at: 2010/07/21 22:00

There is a demo site:

cbsubs1.cbdemosite.com

but no backend access.

Payment gateways are Paypal, Authorize.net, YellowPay (swiss) and offline.

CBSubs 1.1 will also have 2CO and API for more gateways - no ETA on CBSubs 1.1.

You can purchase and test - there is a 30 day no questions asked refund period.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds