CBSubs Fields Tabs Protect not working!!

14 years 11 months ago #97081 by MADKing
Replied by MADKing on topic Re:CBSubs Fields Tabs Protect not working!!
Sorry, but any news about this update. I really need it.
The topic has been locked.
14 years 11 months ago #97084 by beat
MADKing wrote:

Sorry, but any news about this update. I really need it.

MADKing,

Bumping in forum won't help. You emailed me, and i replied you:

As you seem to prefer public communication, no issues, prefer public communications too: here is my today's email reply to you in public too on your email request:

Hi,

Still working on it, will email you beta for tests as soon as done. Functions works already, but still refactoring to re-clarify and re-simplify the admin params UI for that integration plugin. Keeping compatiblity of course for existing configs.

Beat

well, just lost an hour that i will need to re-concentrate now to finish :angry: bumping simply doesn't help and just delays. Now instead of getting mail before dinner it will be only tonight. This integration plugin was "damn" powerful and allowed dozens of cases, now it's 4 times more powerful and universal. Making the UI look simple and understandable is not a simple task, and requires lots of work and rework.

FYI: Bumping this thread one time further will remove that feature-improvement for the pending 1.0.1 release, which now ONLY waits on this to be released.

Thanks for your understanding.

Thus to avoid that feature going out of 1.0.1, i'm now locking this thread :D

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
14 years 11 months ago #97150 by beat
MADKing: you got mail :)

Looking forward to your reply email feedback... :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn