adminnav is not showing up.

10 years 8 months ago #231838 by urbanguru
adminnav is not showing up. was created by urbanguru
Hello,

I have just installed CBSubs for the first time. I am completely upgraded to Joomla 2.5.14 and CB 1.9. I have gone through the install checklist and followed all the instructions. I installed all the modules and plugins that I needed and everything showed a successful completion after installation. When I got to the adminnav module setup I noticed that it is not visible in the module list. I tried to install it again and it's still not there. Is anyone else having this problem? Please help.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 8 months ago #231844 by nant
Replied by nant on topic adminnav is not showing up.

urbanguru wrote: Hello,

I have just installed CBSubs for the first time. I am completely upgraded to Joomla 2.5.14 and CB 1.9. I have gone through the install checklist and followed all the instructions. I installed all the modules and plugins that I needed and everything showed a successful completion after installation. When I got to the adminnav module setup I noticed that it is not visible in the module list. I tried to install it again and it's still not there. Is anyone else having this problem? Please help.

You should download and study the CBSubs manual - there is a section about the cb admin navigation module there.

You can also read our tutorials:
www.joomlapolis.com/support/tutorials/111-picture-books

10 years 8 months ago #232333 by edjec
Replied by edjec on topic adminnav is not showing up.
Yes, I have had the same issue. The fix isn't obvious, but it is certainly easy.

Check Extension Manager/Manage for the Community Builder Admin menu module. If it is not there, then you will have to reinstall. If it is there, make sure it is enabled.

Now head over to Module Manager and select the Administrator box and look for Community Builder Admin menu module. Not there? Then you will have to create an new instance of it. Click New, select Community Builder Admin menu from the list, choose Position:Menu, Display Mode:Drop-Down Menu and complete the installation. That's it! You should now see it in the top admin menu bar.

Not sure why this happens, but it can be frustrating!
The following user(s) said Thank You: webtechgal

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn