[SOLVED] Importing Registered Users returns innexistant or inactive ids error

10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #237761 by zen
I'm trying to import CB users who are currently all under "None - Free for Lifetime Subscription" into the new plan I created.

When I test the import I receive the error "Importer - error: Not all userId exist, are active (confirmed, approved and enabled) ! innexistant or inactive ids: 664"

Similar message was found here: www.joomlapolis.com/forum/255-developer-members-support/220937-solved-importer-giving-error-message

The above topic leads me to another topic (www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/170356-solved-cbsubs-121--import-existing-users-in-plan?start=6) which supposedly had the solution, but I couldn't figure out which parameter the OP was referring to.

Please advise.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 5 months ago #237778 by nant

10 years 5 months ago #237788 by zen
Yes, it is. All my users including Registered are enabled in CB User Management.

I used my Super Administrator account as a test, but when I use the Registered user level to test, I receive the same error.

10 years 5 months ago #237791 by nant

zen wrote: Yes, it is. All my users including Registered are enabled in CB User Management.

I used my Super Administrator account as a test, but when I use the Registered user level to test, I receive the same error.

Well the message is clear - the user with that id seems to be disabled in CB User Manager.

Maybe you can provide a pic of CB User Manager with that userid - you should see a red X or a pending approval image in the righthand side columns.

10 years 5 months ago #237823 by zen
Yes, the user was indeed "disabled" - The field was not visible until I expanded my screen.

After removing all "disabled" users, the import worked fine.

Thanks, Nick.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn