installing cbsubscontent plugin crashed my site - twice

9 years 8 months ago #247590 by akasharkbow
Hi

Trying to upgrade from CBSubs 2+ to 3 on CB 1.9.1 and Joomla 2.5.24. Twice, installation of the plug-in cbplug_int_cbsubscontent.zip has brought down my entire site, front end and back-end.

Prior to installing the plug-in I did install the modules and the bot file using the regular Joomla installer, plus a couple of other plug-ins using the CB installer...

Any ideas about 1. what is causing this, and 2. whether I can edit the database tables to restore my site rather than starting from scratch again, would be appreciated. (I tried disabling the plugin directly from the database tables, but it did nothing.)

Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 8 months ago #247645 by nant

akasharkbow wrote: Hi

Trying to upgrade from CBSubs 2+ to 3 on CB 1.9.1 and Joomla 2.5.24. Twice, installation of the plug-in cbplug_int_cbsubscontent.zip has brought down my entire site, front end and back-end.

Prior to installing the plug-in I did install the modules and the bot file using the regular Joomla installer, plus a couple of other plug-ins using the CB installer...

Any ideas about 1. what is causing this, and 2. whether I can edit the database tables to restore my site rather than starting from scratch again, would be appreciated. (I tried disabling the plugin directly from the database tables, but it did nothing.)

Thanks.

Did you follow upgrade instructions from the CBSubs GPL 3.0 documentation?

Please PM me backend superadmin access and database access and I will try and restore for you and let you know what the issue is.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.254 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn