[SOLVED] Attachments not sending with emails

9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #249978 by mmccormick
CB 1.9.1, CBsubs 3, Joomla 3.3.4

I have setup plans to send attachments with the activation emails. The emails send but the attachments do not get sent with the emails. I have the full path to the attachment and I have checked that it is correct. There is just no mention of it in the email sent out. It is a text type email.

Is there some "allow attachments" setting in CB or CBSubs generally that I need to have set? I reviewed the CB manual 4 times and can find nothing beyond the need to enter an absolute URL in this field, which I have done (www.mdslha.org/images/documents/2014_msha_banner_advertising.pdf).

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 6 months ago #250000 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Attachments not sending with emails

mmccormick wrote: CB 1.9.1, CBsubs 3, Joomla 3.3.4

I have setup plans to send attachments with the activation emails. The emails send but the attachments do not get sent with the emails. I have the full path to the attachment and I have checked that it is correct. There is just no mention of it in the email sent out. It is a text type email.

Is there some "allow attachments" setting in CB or CBSubs generally that I need to have set? I reviewed the CB manual 4 times and can find nothing beyond the need to enter an absolute URL in this field, which I have done (www.mdslha.org/images/documents/2014_msha_banner_advertising.pdf).

The manual and the tooltip state:

Email attachments (absolute server paths):

absolute server path is not what you have provided.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mmccormick

9 years 6 months ago #250118 by mmccormick
Replied by mmccormick on topic Attachments not sending with emails
Indeed, sorry I pasted in haste the wrong link as an example...I have since found the issue and resolved it. too many late nights.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn