[SOLVED] Hidden Plans

9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #251259 by bins
[SOLVED] Hidden Plans was created by bins
I would like to have a couple plans that are not generally visible in the public plan list.

I have created a plan and unpublished it. I have then tried the plan link, whilst not logged in, and it takes me to registration page, without the plan details.

How can I create a link to a page to specifically register someone to this 'hidden' plan?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #251284 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Hidden Plans

bins wrote: I would like to have a couple plans that are not generally visible in the public plan list.

I have created a plan and unpublished it. I have then tried the plan link, whilst not logged in, and it takes me to registration page, without the plan details.

How can I create a link to a page to specifically register someone to this 'hidden' plan?

You can configure a plan to not be proposed during registration.

You can also configure the plan's Propose spontaneously plan at registration: setting in the Workflow tab.

Look at these and study the documentation to see how they work.

9 years 6 months ago #251320 by bins
Replied by bins on topic Hidden Plans
I can get a plan to link direct and have set it up in workflow as:

Propose spontaneously plan at registration
- No: hide this plan from registration, unless included in URL or needed
for access’
- No, hide this plan from registration and from access proposals, unless
specifically included in URL

Whilst it does not show when someone registers for the first time, if they have already registered (we have a basic free level)and they look in their profile, they click the subscription tab, it does show there - I need it hidden to everyone, guest, public, registered etc, unless they are invited, by a link, or already registered to that plan!

9 years 6 months ago #251607 by bins
Hi Nick,

any thoughts on the plan being displayed to members, in the subscription tab?

9 years 5 months ago #252398 by bins
I have read the documentation and played around with many options but must be missing something as, after registration, in subscriptions, I cannot get rid of the 'private' plans (whilst keeping them active)!

9 years 5 months ago #252408 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Hidden Plans

bins wrote: Hi Nick,

any thoughts on the plan being displayed to members, in the subscription tab?

You need to also configure the Workflow tab Subscriptions upgrades workflows section if you do not want it to show as an upgrade potential.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.276 seconds