Kiilled My site

9 years 5 months ago #252465 by JimE
Kiilled My site was created by JimE
I was upgrading Test.texasrovers.org with CBSubs-4 and now I get

Fatal error: Class 'CBLibApplicationApplication' not found in /homepages/15/d99930804/htdocs/joomla3/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.sysplug.php on line 43

I have Joomla 3X ,
community builder don't know the version but the down load folder says pkg_communitybuilder_2
Cb subs down load file is CBSubs-4

I was following the 609 page manual on updating through the site , I every thing seemed to be working fine except i got a red banner saying a file were missing .

Now i am so confused I don't know which file I had installed. I believe I was mod_auva_300.zip

Jim
grumpy old man today. I can give you the info to ftp in if needed.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #252527 by JimE
Replied by JimE on topic Kiilled My site
is there any time frame on resolving this problem? I am a novice, and have given up on me finding a solution . The Texas Rovers Cub members are already texting me to know what happened to the new site that was to go live last week end. :dry:

9 years 5 months ago #252539 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Kiilled My site

JimE wrote:
I was following the 609 page manual on updating through the site , I every thing seemed to be working fine except i got a red banner saying a file were missing .

What file? What did this message say exactly?

>> Now i am so confused I don't know which file I had installed. I believe I was mod_auva_300.zip

This is not something in the CBSubs distribution package.

9 years 5 months ago #252548 by JimE
I don't remember what the errors were , but as I uploaded and installed the upgrades they went away. so I did not get concerned. then after uploading and in stalling mod_subs_300.zip

Fatal error: Class 'CBLibApplicationApplication' not found in /homepages/15/d99930804/htdocs/joomla3/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.sysplug.php on line 43

now the only way I can get into the site is FTP.

9 years 5 months ago #252549 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Kiilled My site

JimE wrote: I don't remember what the errors were , but as I uploaded and installed the upgrades they went away. so I did not get concerned. then after uploading and in stalling mod_subs_300.zip

Since you are on CB 2.0, you need CBSubs 4.0 RC and not mod_subs_300.zip.

You should install the mod_cbsubscriptions-4.0.0-rc.1.zip (contained in your CBSubs 4.0 RC package) instead.

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #252596 by JimE
is there a way to ftp the files to the correct folders?

when I open mod_sbsubscriptions_4.0.0-rc.1 there are two folders afiles3 and afilej15 plus mod_subscriptions.xml. which folder do I use the files from ? the contents look the same

when I ftp to the site I found joomla3/modules/mod_subscriptions. with files of the same names. how do I know which folder to replace these files from in the zip file

do I need to delete files loaded from mod_subs_300.zip?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds