I seem to be having the same problem many other members here are having. Invoice address section not workiing in the 4.00 version of sbsubs

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #252819 by bucknla
I've been on here looking for solutions and it does appear there is one. In the meantime many of us cannot take payments until you guys get this fixed. I've done the same steps
have joomla 3.36
CB 2.0
upgraded to cbsubs 4.0 and upgraded all of my plugins
Yet the language plugin still reports its not compatible
Forms in the payment process all have errors.
Cannot change the global settings whenever entered gives an error.

When is this problem gonna have a solution?
In the meantime we cannot accept payments and no fixes have been posted to fix this problem. I've now waited for 3 days just to have my issue responded to. We need a solution and fast for this problem. I'm hoping the ADMIN will take this message do something about this problem. We are losing our shirts here and it appears nothing is being done to fix.
bucknla

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #252827 by nant

bucknla wrote: I've been on here looking for solutions and it does appear there is one. In the meantime many of us cannot take payments until you guys get this fixed. I've done the same steps
have joomla 3.36
CB 2.0
upgraded to cbsubs 4.0 and upgraded all of my plugins
Yet the language plugin still reports its not compatible
Forms in the payment process all have errors.
Cannot change the global settings whenever entered gives an error.

When is this problem gonna have a solution?
In the meantime we cannot accept payments and no fixes have been posted to fix this problem. I've now waited for 3 days just to have my issue responded to. We need a solution and fast for this problem. I'm hoping the ADMIN will take this message do something about this problem. We are losing our shirts here and it appears nothing is being done to fix.
bucknla

I believe that this has been fixed in the last nightly build - please download and test:

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/downloads-single-items/doc_download/671-cbsubs-gpl-nightly-build

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.374 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn