cbpaidsubscriptions suddenly disappear

9 years 5 months ago #252944 by amirbashan
cbpaidsubscriptions suddenly disappear was created by amirbashan
We have problem with component comprofiler and its plugin cbpaidsubscriptions b4 1 month it was working fine but now its suddenly disappear all its functionality i m not getting any errors as well. So if you can help with this issue will be great...

site url :

isobm.org/index.php/component/comprofiler/pluginclass?plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&do=displayplans&Itemid=0

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #252946 by beat
Replied by beat on topic cbpaidsubscriptions suddenly disappear
Looking at your admin area earlier it appears that your hoster upgraded your PHP version, which probably made things stop working.

As you run the non-GPL version, you need to make sure that your hoster re-installed ioncube as well after php upgrade.

Now very old CBSubs beta 4 is most probably not compatible with PHP 5.4 which got released after that old beta 4.

So if hoster installed ioncube, you will either need to upgrade your joomla+CBSubs to latest stable versions (try it on a site clone first), or ask your hoster to move you to an older server or to downgrade your PHP. Of course recommended way is the upgrade one.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

9 years 5 months ago #253022 by amirbashan
Replied by amirbashan on topic cbpaidsubscriptions suddenly disappear
Hi,

I talked with my hosting provider to install ioncube but they are telling no such kind of extension available and also in admin i m getting error "There was a problem with the request." and also i have tried all old backups which was working b4 but here all are not working now i have big problem with client as site is stopped working from last 15 days so please give any good solution which help me to resolve this issue quickly

Thanks
Ilanit
Attachments:

9 years 5 months ago #253023 by beat
Replied by beat on topic cbpaidsubscriptions suddenly disappear
Very old CBSubs beta 4 requires the ioncube loader which is available for any PHP version and operating system here: www.ioncube.com/loaders.php

But you should have no issues in just installing CBSubs GPL 3.0.0 over beta 4. The upgrade should run just fine and keep your configuration. CBSubs GPL 3.0.0 does not need ioncube anymore. Of course backup your site first as with any upgrade.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

9 years 5 months ago #253028 by amirbashan
Replied by amirbashan on topic cbpaidsubscriptions suddenly disappear
HI

Can you give me link to download CBSubs GPL 3.0.0

9 years 5 months ago #253029 by nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.465 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn