[SOLVED] Parent/child memberships

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #252950 by cjmicro
[SOLVED] Parent/child memberships was created by cjmicro
is there a way to link registration to just one plan? We have a lot of plans and it's cluttered to look at the whole list, so could I create a menu link to plan A and it would only show registration with that plan available?

Ideally the parent/child registration would be able to have a "grouping" that would allow behaviour similar to the parent function, but they don't have to subscribe to parent and child, it would just be a placeholder. I don't see how that is possible now, but it would be nice to add.

let me know if i missed something.

Here is a link 72.52.238.40/~mmcmmh/index.php/register
commprofiler 1.9 cb subs 3.0 joomla 3.3.6

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #253000 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Parent/child memberships

cjmicro wrote: is there a way to link registration to just one plan? We have a lot of plans and it's cluttered to look at the whole list, so could I create a menu link to plan A and it would only show registration with that plan available?

Yes - also explained in the CBSubs manual (please restudy it).

Each CBSubs plan has a direct URL to it (check edit your plan from CBSubs Plans area to see direct URL on top of page.

Ideally the parent/child registration would be able to have a "grouping" that would allow behaviour similar to the parent function, but they don't have to subscribe to parent and child, it would just be a placeholder. I don't see how that is possible now, but it would be nice to add.

let me know if i missed something.

Here is a link 72.52.238.40/~mmcmmh/index.php/register
commprofiler 1.9 cb subs 3.0 joomla 3.3.6

You can also include more than one plan ids in the URL.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cjmicro

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn