CB User Management not showing Subscription

9 years 4 months ago #255840 by MarylandShallIssue
CB User Management not showing Subscription was created by MarylandShallIssue
I've installed CBSubs GPL 4.0.0rc1 on a CB 2.0.4 under Joomla 3.3.6. Basic configuration with all plugins and modules published. I'm not seeing the Subscriptions column as described in the 3.x documentation. Am I missing something?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 4 months ago #255966 by MarylandShallIssue
Replied by MarylandShallIssue on topic CB User Management not showing Subscription
Anything from the developers on this?

We may have need to modify a subscription and the method defined in the manual of clicking the subscription ID isn't generally recommended and points you back to the CB User Management sections.

Thanks.

9 years 4 months ago #256244 by MarylandShallIssue
Replied by MarylandShallIssue on topic CB User Management not showing Subscription
<crickets chirping>

9 years 4 months ago #256248 by nant

MarylandShallIssue wrote: I've installed CBSubs GPL 4.0.0rc1 on a CB 2.0.4 under Joomla 3.3.6. Basic configuration with all plugins and modules published. I'm not seeing the Subscriptions column as described in the 3.x documentation. Am I missing something?

Sorry for the holiday delay in responding.

I believe that this feature is currently missing and will be added to CBSubs 4.0 stable.

9 years 4 months ago #256255 by MarylandShallIssue
OK, thanks. I can live with this one for now as long as I can modify a subscription manually by clicking the ID in the Subscriptions section. What are the risks by doing it this way?

Any ETA on the stable version? If we're a week or two away I can adjust accordingly with the admins that I'll need to train.

9 years 4 months ago #256259 by nant

MarylandShallIssue wrote: OK, thanks. I can live with this one for now as long as I can modify a subscription manually by clicking the ID in the Subscriptions section. What are the risks by doing it this way?

As long as you are careful and know what you are doing you can modify existing subscriptions like this. But you should really be using this as a last resort only if you need to change e.g., the expiration date of an active subscription.

Any ETA on the stable version? If we're a week or two away I can adjust accordingly with the admins that I'll need to train.

Beat is working on this as we speak - I have no ETA to offer, sorry.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.455 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn