[SOLVED] Installation issues

9 years 2 months ago #259622 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Installation issues
From your additional information on thread www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/228673-cb-a-cbsubs#259621:

tmoran wrote: Hi,

I started a topic in CBSubs 4 days ago and haven't received any response...
www.joomlapolis.com/forum/277-cbsubs-gpl-support/228611-installation-issues

I'm hoping I can get some feedback by re-posting in the professional forum.

Whenever I go to CB Paid Subscriptions > Settings I cannot Save, Apply or Close. All I get is:
403 Forbidden - Access to this resource on the server is denied!

I have since upgraded to CB 2.0.6 running J 3.3.6 and still have the same issue. I have installed & enabled every CB 2.0 plugin and all CB Subs plugins (4.0.0-rc.1 .)

If I try to access Paid Subscriptions > Payment Gateways all I get is this:
Fatal error: Cannot instantiate abstract class cbpaidGatewayAccount in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>thc/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/models/table/cbpaidInstanciator.php on line 137

There were numerous other error reports prior to upgrading (see previous post) but these no longer appear with error reporting set to max.

I'm not sure if this is a CB issue or a problem with CBSubs... Can someone PLEASE help! If someone can PM me I can provide admin access to the site.

We are currently looking into this issue with the credentials provided in your support ticket opened 20 minutes ago, and will reply to the ticket with updated information.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: tmoran

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago #259627 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Installation issues
Also following up here ...

Huge apology for missing this thread.

We found the issue and removed a bad row in your cbsubs gateway table and I also updated your installation with latest CBSubs 4.0 nightly build.

Things seem to be working now - please verify.

9 years 2 months ago #259633 by tmoran
Replied by tmoran on topic Installation issues
Things seem to be working! I have finally managed to save changes in settings.

Thanks for the all the immediate responses once I had pointed out my original post had been overlooked.

Regards,
Yony.
The following user(s) said Thank You: beat, nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn