user reports or lists

9 years 1 month ago #260994 by spletcher
user reports or lists was created by spletcher
I am trying to make a frontend user list showing the active subscriptions by subscription date.

I am making a list of active members for a certain plan using this query:

( ( SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `#__cbsubs_subscriptions` AS sub WHERE sub.`user_id` = u.`id` AND sub.`plan_id` = 1 AND sub.`status` = 'A' ) )

However, it appears that there is no way to show a field in my userlist from the CB Subscriptions table such as `subscription_date` or `last_renewed_date` from this table.

The only thing I can see in the user list is the CB fields that are defined. Does Joomlapolis have any suggested plugin to do this or do I need to look elsewhere in the JED for something to do queries on database tables and write the queries?

Thanks,

Stan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 1 month ago #261009 by nant
Replied by nant on topic user reports or lists

spletcher wrote: I am trying to make a frontend user list showing the active subscriptions by subscription date.

I am making a list of active members for a certain plan using this query:

( ( SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `#__cbsubs_subscriptions` AS sub WHERE sub.`user_id` = u.`id` AND sub.`plan_id` = 1 AND sub.`status` = 'A' ) )

However, it appears that there is no way to show a field in my userlist from the CB Subscriptions table such as `subscription_date` or `last_renewed_date` from this table.

The only thing I can see in the user list is the CB fields that are defined. Does Joomlapolis have any suggested plugin to do this or do I need to look elsewhere in the JED for something to do queries on database tables and write the queries?

Thanks,

Stan

The CB Query field plugin that is part of the Professional membership level can be used to do this.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds