CB Subs Warning Message and change photo at top of CB log in screed

9 years 2 weeks ago #262340 by Brontecreek
Two questions:

First I'm not sure is an issue as everything seems to work but when I open CB subs options tab I get the following warning message about a dozen times:
"Warning: asort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/bront857/public_html/plugins/editors-xtd/helix_shortcode/helix_shortcode.php on line 24" It also appears when I open the plans tab but only appears a couple of times - anything to worry about? Does not appear to affect the front end.

Second question: How/where do I change the banner picture that appears over the top of the CB login screen?
Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 2 weeks ago #262354 by nant

9 years 2 weeks ago #262359 by Brontecreek
Joomla 3.4.0
CB 2.0.7
CB Subs 4.0.0. rc.2

9 years 1 week ago #262518 by Brontecreek
Nick, think you can close the first part of this query as the error message has gone away. Expect it was related to the incorrect Joomla setting that you and Kyle solved in post#262505.

The other part is purely cosmetic and nice to have but is there a way to change the picture that displays at the top of the CB login screen when initially creating an account?

9 years 1 week ago #262531 by Brontecreek
Nope, I was wrong! When I display a blog I get the same warning message:
Warning: asort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/bront857/public_html/plugins/editors-xtd/helix_shortcode/helix_shortcode.php on line 24

Does not appear to stop anything as everything is displaying normally. Any thoughts as to why?

9 years 1 week ago #262539 by nant

Brontecreek wrote: Nope, I was wrong! When I display a blog I get the same warning message:
Warning: asort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>bront857/public_html/plugins/editors-xtd/helix_shortcode/helix_shortcode.php on line 24

Does not appear to stop anything as everything is displaying normally. Any thoughts as to why?

This error message comes from the Joomla editor you are using.

I cannot see how it is related to CB or CBSubs - suggest you contact the editor developer for support or search Google for similar reported (and maybe solved issues) or you can change editors.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn