a lot of warnings in Plans area of CBsubs 4RC2

9 years 1 week ago #262690 by ThePiston
I see about 20 lines of this warning when I lick on Plans
Warning: Parameter 1 to cbpaidPlansMgr::productObjects() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/ocularnu/public_html/libraries/CBLib/CBLib/AhaWow/View/RegistryEditView.php on line 4262

Page loads ok though

CB 2.3, CBsubs 4.3, PHP 7.1, J! 3.9.X

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 1 week ago #262694 by nant

ThePiston wrote: I see about 20 lines of this warning when I lick on Plans
Warning: Parameter 1 to cbpaidPlansMgr::productObjects() expected to be a reference, value given in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>ocularnu/public_html/libraries/CBLib/CBLib/AhaWow/View/RegistryEditView.php on line 4262

Page loads ok though

Have you installed the latest CBSubs 4.0 RC2 nigtly and did you upgrade everything CBSubs related you already had installed?

cbsubsbot also?
cbsubs module?
all cbsubs plugins?

9 years 1 week ago #262697 by ThePiston
Replied by ThePiston on topic a lot of warnings in Plans area of CBsubs 4RC2
not nightly build no, but I do not think this error is causing any issues actually. I forgot for a moment this is RC.

CB 2.3, CBsubs 4.3, PHP 7.1, J! 3.9.X

9 years 1 week ago #262723 by nant

ThePiston wrote: not nightly build no, but I do not think this error is causing any issues actually. I forgot for a moment this is RC.

Try and install nightly build of CBSubs 4,0 RC2 from here:

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/doc_details/671-cbsubs-gpl-nightly-build

It is closer to stable than RC2 is.

And make sure you upgrade all relevant CBSubs sub-packages.

8 years 11 months ago #263425 by codesigns
Replied by codesigns on topic a lot of warnings in Plans area of CBsubs 4RC2
This seems to be an issue with the 2.0.8 update running CBSubs 4.0.0-rc.2. On a fresh install with 2.0.8 I noticed this same error would repeat itself the more plans I had. I also noticed I could not copy or delete plans and the 'Price per period' and 'Price first period' columns displayed a failure message rather than the proper values.

I also tried the nightly build of 2.0.8 and it didn't fix any issues. Personally I wouldn't suggest running the nightly build on a live site, as noted in the description.

I tried installing a fresh install with 2.0.7, which is the latest update you can use with CBSubs 4.0.0-rc.2, as I have been using on a live site, and everything works fine.

If you're running a live site I suggest rolling back to 2.0.7 and cloning your site to a mockup subdomain with a separate database for testing any updates.

Hope this helps.

8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #265062 by petekuhn
Replied by petekuhn on topic a lot of warnings in Plans area of CBsubs 4RC2
I installed 2.0.9, and the problem is still there.

Installed 2.0.7, and (as codesigns said), the problem went away.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.333 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn