ionCube problem after upgrade to php 5.5

9 years 1 week ago #262901 by akasharkbow
ionCube problem after upgrade to php 5.5 was created by akasharkbow
Hi there

I am using Joomla 3.4.1, CB 1.9.1 and CBSubs GPL last stable version before you started with the RCs.

My server was just upgraded to php 5.5 from 5.3.x. Now, from the Joomla back end, I cannot access anything in CBSubs. The error message I get is this:

Fatal error: The file public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/plugin/cbsubssqlactions/cbsubs.sqlactions.php was encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5 and cannot run under PHP 5.5. Please ask the provider of the script to provide a version encoded with the ionCube Encoder for either PHP 5.3 or PHP 5.4 or PHP 5.5. in Unknown on line 0

Could you please help?
Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 1 week ago #262906 by nant
Replied by nant on topic ionCube problem after upgrade to php 5.5

akasharkbow wrote: Hi there

I am using Joomla 3.4.1, CB 1.9.1 and CBSubs GPL last stable version before you started with the RCs.

My server was just upgraded to php 5.5 from 5.3.x. Now, from the Joomla back end, I cannot access anything in CBSubs. The error message I get is this:

Fatal error: The file public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/plugin/cbsubssqlactions/cbsubs.sqlactions.php was encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5 and cannot run under PHP 5.5. Please ask the provider of the script to provide a version encoded with the ionCube Encoder for either PHP 5.3 or PHP 5.4 or PHP 5.5. in Unknown on line 0

Could you please help?
Thanks.

You need to update your CBSubs SQL integration plugin with the package from CBSubs GPL 3.0.

It looks like you still have an old encoded version.

CBSubs GPL no longer needs ioncube.

Make sure that you have upgraded all your installed CBSubs plugins with the ones in the CBSubs GPL 3.0 distribution.
The following user(s) said Thank You: akasharkbow

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn