Successful payment on PayPal, nothing in the system?

9 years 1 hour ago #263156 by technogrid
Hi guys,

i'm having situation where the client made successful payment for one of my plans via paypal, but CB Paid Subscriptions hasn't noted the payment at all and therefore the users subscription wasn't extended. I've set up the payment gateway as "Normal gateway", i have set up properly the "PayPal Account and PDT Identity token (required)" but probably there is something else i'm missing. Any help is appreciated.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 11 months ago #263189 by nant

technogrid wrote: Hi guys,

i'm having situation where the client made successful payment for one of my plans via paypal, but CB Paid Subscriptions hasn't noted the payment at all and therefore the users subscription wasn't extended. I've set up the payment gateway as "Normal gateway", i have set up properly the "PayPal Account and PDT Identity token (required)" but probably there is something else i'm missing. Any help is appreciated.

Joomla/CB/CBSubs versions?

8 years 11 months ago #263193 by technogrid
Joomla 3.3.6, CB 2.0.4 CBSubs 3.0

8 years 11 months ago #263194 by technogrid
I've updated to cb 2.0.7 and cbsubs 4.0.0 rc2 from the latest nightly builds, should i try to make new payment or there are other settings i need to change?

8 years 11 months ago #263201 by nant

technogrid wrote: I've updated to cb 2.0.7 and cbsubs 4.0.0 rc2 from the latest nightly builds, should i try to make new payment or there are other settings i need to change?

You can try - then also check your history icon area for errors and also the notifications icon area for relevant messages.

8 years 11 months ago #263552 by technogrid
Is there a way i can test the system without paying for the plans? sandbox mode or something similar?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn