Registration with EasySocial & Followup Emails with CB Subs

8 years 11 months ago #264302 by rcpessemier
I recently switched to CBSubs because our site needs to send a specific emails to specific user type with a call to action.

However, we really like the registration template and some of the features of EasySocial. Is it possible to continue to have users register through EasySocial yet still receive the Email on first activation that I added in the CBSubs administration.

Or would they absolutely have to register via the CB registration form to receive the custom follow up email that I configure for that particular user type/CBSub plan?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 11 months ago #264596 by rcpessemier
And... No response... Do I not get support with the CBSubs pkg I purchased??

8 years 11 months ago #264599 by nant

rcpessemier wrote: I recently switched to CBSubs because our site needs to send a specific emails to specific user type with a call to action.

However, we really like the registration template and some of the features of EasySocial. Is it possible to continue to have users register through EasySocial yet still receive the Email on first activation that I added in the CBSubs administration.

Or would they absolutely have to register via the CB registration form to receive the custom follow up email that I configure for that particular user type/CBSub plan?

Sorry for the delay.

CB is required.

CBSubs cannot integrate with other registration processes.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.396 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn