CB Subs Import Subscription Email Issue

8 years 11 months ago #264591 by playerocity
CB Subs Import Subscription Email Issue was created by playerocity
Hello,

I have used CB Subs Import tool to take about 6500 users and subscribe them to a plan we have available. By doing this it sending out the email that subscribers get when they subscribe to this plan. However, the emails are going out in batches of about 100 every once in a while. I can't figure out where to change the settings so they will go out much faster. We are using a separate server that has its own throttle so I don't need to batch them like this. I want to send them 1000 or so at a time. It is now four days later and small batches of emails are still being generated from this.

Ideas?

Thanks
James

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 11 months ago #264609 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CB Subs Import Subscription Email Issue

playerocity wrote: Hello,

I have used CB Subs Import tool to take about 6500 users and subscribe them to a plan we have available. By doing this it sending out the email that subscribers get when they subscribe to this plan. However, the emails are going out in batches of about 100 every once in a while. I can't figure out where to change the settings so they will go out much faster. We are using a separate server that has its own throttle so I don't need to batch them like this. I want to send them 1000 or so at a time. It is now four days later and small batches of emails are still being generated from this.

Ideas?

Thanks
James

I don't think there is a built-in threshold in this aspect of CBSubs.
There is only such a threshold in the CBSubs Mailer basically to trigger from a cron job.

I would think that your mail server is somehow involved here.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn