[#5367] Language issue when install CBSubs 4.0

8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #265736 by quantumgravity
[#5367] Language issue when install CBSubs 4.0 was created by quantumgravity
Hi guys,

The two attached images show what the renewal language looked like after I installed CB Subs 4.0 with CB 2.0.9, and what it looked like immediately before that with CB 1.9.1 and CB Subs 3.0. As far as I can tell, the default_language.php files are the same for those strings.

In a related question, I'd like to only display the "Active, Expiring on 3-31-2016" language above the renewal button (see images), but haven't been able to find where to do that.

Thanks!
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 10 months ago #265743 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Language issue when install CBSubs 4.0

quantumgravity wrote: Hi guys,

The two attached images show what the renewal language looked like after I installed CB Subs 4.0 with CB 2.0.9, and what it looked like immediately before that with CB 1.9.1 and CB Subs 3.0. As far as I can tell, the default_language.php files are the same for those strings.

In a related question, I'd like to only display the "Active, Expiring on 3-31-2016" language above the renewal button (see images), but haven't been able to find where to do that.

Thanks!

When you upgrade to CBSubs 4.0 you should also download and install the new CBSubs English language plugin from here:

forge.joomlapolis.com/projects/lan-cbsubs-en/files

8 years 10 months ago #265764 by quantumgravity
Replied by quantumgravity on topic Language issue when install CBSubs 4.0
Thanks, nant. Yes, I had already installed that plugin but still have this result. I also note that strings like UE_MONTHS_2 aren't in the language files you referenced, but are in the default CB language file.

I probably did something else wrong, but I can't find it.

8 years 10 months ago #265780 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Language issue when install CBSubs 4.0

quantumgravity wrote: Thanks, nant. Yes, I had already installed that plugin but still have this result. I also note that strings like UE_MONTHS_2 aren't in the language files you referenced, but are in the default CB language file.

I probably did something else wrong, but I can't find it.

Correct - if a language string is already defined in CB it is not duplicated in the CBSubs language files.

8 years 10 months ago #265796 by quantumgravity
My original problem remains unchanged (please see images in the first post).

Why, after upgrading to CB Subs 4.0, would I suddenly start to see the following at the bottom of each plan in both the back end and the front end?

1. 13 UE_MONTHS_6 2014 - 31 UE_MONTHS_3 2015 Expired 03/31/2015
2. Reactivate: $115.00 per calendar year starting UNHANDLED FORMAT IN CBPTxt::Tdate: F j

The strings were fine in CBSubs 3.0.

8 years 10 months ago #265951 by quantumgravity
OK, guys, I gave you the weekend off!

But this is still as unanswered as it was at the beginning. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.351 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn