[SOLVED] Where is located the plan integration content sub-tab READ: By Content

8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #265745 by Slixis
Hi,
I try to protect CMS Content with CBSubs.
I would like to know where is located the plan integration content sub-tab READ: By Content as illustrated in figure 271. See the attachments, please.
I don't see it anywhere to protect articles.

Thank you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 10 months ago #265747 by Slixis
Hi,

I found the tab.
Now I can protect content of articles, but when I activate the protection, whole article is encrypted. I just want to hide the rest of the article after Read More.
Could someone tell me how to change the settings in order to show intro of the text, but after Read More article is available only after subscribing to a plan?

Thank you.

8 years 10 months ago #265779 by nant
Assuming you have CBSubs 4.0 installed and CB 2.0.9 you need to:

1. Have installed and published the CBSubs main plugin (cbplug_CBSubs_MAIN-4.0.0.zip) and the CBSubs Content Integration plugin ( cbplug_int_cbsubscontent-4.0.0.zip)

2. Then you need to visit the CBSubs Settings -> Integrations -> Content/Extensions tab and set the Still show intro text for articles parameter to the option you want (assume you want Yes, article intriductions remain visible).

3. Then you need to protect articles of entire category content in your CBSubs plan (Integrations -> COntent)

4. Your articles need to have the Read More break placed where you want it

5. You also need the cbsubsbot plugin (joomlaplugin_cbpaidsubsbot-4.0.0.zip) installed and published.

I believe this is explained in the documentation and that there is a use case chapter about this specific example.

8 years 10 months ago #265828 by Slixis
Hi Nick,

Thank you for these explanations very well done. The cbsubs works now in my website, but I have two questions:
1- I noticed that the system works well with joomla articles and not k2 item? Is it normal? Why it is not working with k2?

2- So, To protect articles, I would like to use URL parts (non-SEFed). One of my website URL is ( larevueparlementaire.com/index.php/infos-cookies ). If I Type it on By URL parts it doesn't work. How can I use this URL ( larevueparlementaire.com/index.php/infos-cookies )

Thank you.

8 years 10 months ago #265961 by nant

Slixis wrote: Hi Nick,

Thank you for these explanations very well done. The cbsubs works now in my website, but I have two questions:
1- I noticed that the system works well with joomla articles and not k2 item? Is it normal? Why it is not working with k2?

2- So, To protect articles, I would like to use URL parts (non-SEFed). One of my website URL is ( larevueparlementaire.com/index.php/infos-cookies ). If I Type it on By URL parts it doesn't work. How can I use this URL ( larevueparlementaire.com/index.php/infos-cookies )

Thank you.

There is no K2 article protecting - at least not like the Joomla artcile protection.

You could use URL-parts, but they need to be off not SEF'ed URLs - the ones you posted are SEF urls.

8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #266530 by Slixis
Hi Nick,

Thank you. The problem is solved. :)

Have a nice day
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.348 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn