All CBSubs registration fields showing in member profile

8 years 10 months ago #266261 by notyooagain
Hi
I have 2 separate subscription plans with different fields for member registration.
The required fields are showing correctly on each plan at registration but not in the member profile which becomes confusing if the member needs to edit their profile.
I have spent a lot of time but cannot find a way to block the fields that are not relevant on each profile.
Can you please advise.
Using CBSubs 4.0.0-rc.2 (about to upgrade) and CB 2.0.9

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 10 months ago #266267 by nant

notyooagain wrote: Hi
I have 2 separate subscription plans with different fields for member registration.
The required fields are showing correctly on each plan at registration but not in the member profile which becomes confusing if the member needs to edit their profile.
I have spent a lot of time but cannot find a way to block the fields that are not relevant on each profile.
Can you please advise.
Using CBSubs 4.0.0-rc.2 (about to upgrade) and CB 2.0.9

Yup you should upgrade to latest CB and CBSubs nightlies from here:

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/doc_details/640-community-builder-nightly-build
www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/doc_details/671-cbsubs-gpl-nightly-build

Then download and read the CBSubs GPL documentatoin chapter on fields tab protection.

8 years 10 months ago #266277 by notyooagain
Thanks, found the CBSubs field tabs protect plugin was not published.
Thanks

8 years 10 months ago #266280 by notyooagain
One further issue. If as administrator I go to a members profile to edit it, all the fields of the 2 plans are showing.
As the fields are required to be filled at registration I cannot save without putting dummy info into those fields.
Can you please advise how to block the fields for admin as well to match the registration fields.
Thanks

8 years 10 months ago #266339 by nant

notyooagain wrote: One further issue. If as administrator I go to a members profile to edit it, all the fields of the 2 plans are showing.
As the fields are required to be filled at registration I cannot save without putting dummy info into those fields.
Can you please advise how to block the fields for admin as well to match the registration fields.
Thanks

There is a CB configuration parameter for this.

Fields Validation in User Management

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn