[SOLVED] [#5416] Mailer queues but won't send mail

8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #267998 by beat
I could reproduce a bug in the mailer and fix it, and tomorrow's nightly release of CBSubs (and in particular of CBSubs 4.1 mailer integration plugin) should fix the bug.

Bug #5416

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 9 months ago #268005 by nant

beat wrote: I could reproduce a bug in the mailer and fix it, and tomorrow's nightly release of CBSubs (and in particular of CBSubs 4.1 mailer integration plugin) should fix the bug.

Bug #5416

CBSubs nightly released with this fix.

8 years 9 months ago #268884 by flex214webs
Replied by flex214webs on topic [SOLVED] [#5416] Mailer queues but won't send mail
Sorry for the delay. I have been out of town for a family emergency.

I applied the latest release and the mailer seems to work fine now. Thanks for your help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #278250 by 3by400Inc
We had this same issue. The emails were added to the queue but they would not send, and according to the cron there were not emails to be sent. I've installed the latest nightly release for both CB Subs and the Mailer plugin.

After this upgrade, now neither process is working - run mailers, nor process mail queue. No emails are being added to the queue.

I thought perhaps this was because the emails we are expecting to appear in the queue were added to the queue prior to installing the nightly release, so they've been flagged as already processed? I cleared the queue after the installation, so we could then run the mailers and the queue with the latest version.

Could this be the case, and if so, how do we clear the mailer history 'flags'?

8 years 2 months ago #278389 by 3by400Inc

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn