[SOLVED] SQL error when trying to order users by Subscriptions criteria

8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #266748 by simon.delmotte
Hi Joomlapolis team,

I'm working on the update of a Joomla! 2.5+Community Builder 1.9.1+CBSubs 3.0 GPL install towards a Joomla 3.4.2+Community Builder 2.0.9+CBSubs 4.0 one.

As for now still in my Joomla 2.5 install, I've updated Community Builder and CBSubs to their last stable version.

When trying to order the user list by Subscriptions criteria – by clicking in the table header name or with the dropdown select form element – I'm getting the following error:
Database loading error. Check and repair your database in Components / Community Builder / Tools.
SQL Error (visible to super-admins only): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DESC LIMIT 0, 100' at line 12 SQL=SELECT a.`id`, b.`name`, b.`username`, c.`session_id`, GROUP_CONCAT( DISTINCT d.`group_id` SEPARATOR '|*|' ) AS `groups`, b.`email`, ( SELECT GROUP_CONCAT( e.`name` ) AS `plan_names` FROM `hn3cl_cbsubs_plans` AS e LEFT JOIN `hn3cl_cbsubs_subscriptions` AS f ON f.`plan_id` = e.`id` WHERE ( f.`user_id` = a.`id` ) ) AS `subscriptions`, b.`registerDate`, b.`lastvisitDate`, a.`banned`, b.`block`, a.`confirmed`, a.`approved` FROM `hn3cl_comprofiler` AS a INNER JOIN `hn3cl_users` AS b ON b.`id` = a.`id` LEFT JOIN `hn3cl_session` AS c ON c.`client_id` in (0,1) AND c.`userid` = a.`id` LEFT JOIN `hn3cl_user_usergroup_map` AS d ON d.`user_id` = a.`id` LEFT JOIN `hn3cl_cbsubs_subscriptions` AS f ON f.`user_id` = a.`id` WHERE ( f.`plan_id` = 1 ) AND ( f.`status` = 'A' ) GROUP BY a.`id` ORDER BY (.`subscriptions` DESC LIMIT 0, 100

Thank you for helping

Best regards
Simon

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 9 months ago #266882 by simon.delmotte
Hi Joomlapolis,

Friendly bump.

I've gone further in the upgrade of my install.
It is now using last version of Joomla! (3.4.2)/CB (2.0.9)/CBSubs (4.0.0).

I'm still having the same error.

If you need some kind of access to my install, please don't hesitate to ask me.

Best regards
Simon Delmotte

8 years 9 months ago #266891 by nant

simon.delmotte wrote: Hi Joomlapolis,

Friendly bump.

I've gone further in the upgrade of my install.
It is now using last version of Joomla! (3.4.2)/CB (2.0.9)/CBSubs (4.0.0).

I'm still having the same error.

If you need some kind of access to my install, please don't hesitate to ask me.

Best regards
Simon Delmotte

Please download latest CB/CBSUBS nightlies and retest:

www.joomlapolis.com/component/docman/doc_details/640-community-builder-nightly-build
www.joomlapolis.com/component/docman/doc_details/671-cbsubs-gpl-nightly-build

8 years 9 months ago #266916 by simon.delmotte
Hi Nant,

Thank you for your reply.
My subscription doesn't allow me to download the nightly build of Community Builder.

I could download and install CBSubs nightly build anyway.
Unfortunatly, it didn't resolve my error.

Best regards
Simon

8 years 9 months ago #266921 by nant

simon.delmotte wrote: Hi Nant,

Thank you for your reply.
My subscription doesn't allow me to download the nightly build of Community Builder.

I could download and install CBSubs nightly build anyway.
Unfortunatly, it didn't resolve my error.

Best regards
Simon

Please download CB Nightly from here:
www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/downloads-single-items/doc_download/773-community-builder-nightly-build

8 years 9 months ago #266940 by simon.delmotte
Hi Nant,

Thank you for the new link.

After installing this version ov CB I'm still getting the error message (as you can see in the screenshot).

Best regards
Simon

Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.812 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn