[SOLVED] Display a Pay Button in a Module

8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #268453 by konp
Hi

I am using the following setup: Joomla 3.4.3, CB 2.0.10, CBSubs 4.0.1 and GroupJive 2.7.0

What I would like to do is display a 'donate' button in a module on the front page of may site, so that anyone that lands on the site can make a donation without logging in.

I've looked at the CB Subs module and this seems to assume that the system knows who you are (ie you've logged in). All the other methods of display that I can find seem to need a menu to hang off.

Is there some way to do what I want?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 9 months ago #268458 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Display a Pay Button in a Module

konp wrote: Hi

I am using the following setup: Joomla 3.4.3, CB 2.0.10, CBSubs 4.0.1 and GroupJive 2.7.0

What I would like to do is display a 'donate' button in a module on the front page of may site, so that anyone that lands on the site can make a donation without logging in.

I've looked at the CB Subs module and this seems to assume that the system knows who you are (ie you've logged in). All the other methods of display that I can find seem to need a menu to hang off.

Is there some way to do what I want?

CBSubs assumes (and requires) that all payments be made by site users.

If you want people to donate directly to your paypal accout you can just put the paypal donate button code in a joomla html custom module.

There are also Joomla modules (i recall) available on the JED that do this for you.

8 years 9 months ago #268467 by konp
Replied by konp on topic Display a Pay Button in a Module
Nice simple solution:-). Thanks.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn