[SOLVED] CBSubs not working after PHP upgrade

8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #270604 by kenmcmahon
Following an upgrade to PHP5.5.29 CBSubs admin is no longer working on my site. Selecting any option from the Paid subscription menu results in a blank page.

I have turned on debugging and got deprecation notices which I managed to fix using this patch www.joomlapolis.com/media/kunena/attachments/172474/phpinputfilterfix_2014-07-21-2.txt

However, though there are now no bug reports the pages are still blank. Additionally I'm getting a lot of strict standards and other notices on the Community builder admin pages.

My version of Community builder is 1.9.1 which the configuration manager says is the latest version.
Joomla version is 2.5.4
CBSubs version is hard to fathom as the pages are blank! but I updated to the latest version in April this year.

I'd appreciate some help as I don't now what to try next and need this back up and running urgently.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 7 months ago #270718 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CBSubs not working after PHP upgrade

kenmcmahon wrote: Following an upgrade to PHP5.5.29 CBSubs admin is no longer working on my site. Selecting any option from the Paid subscription menu results in a blank page.

I have turned on debugging and got deprecation notices which I managed to fix using this patch www.joomlapolis.com/media/kunena/attachments/172474/phpinputfilterfix_2014-07-21-2.txt

However, though there are now no bug reports the pages are still blank. Additionally I'm getting a lot of strict standards and other notices on the Community builder admin pages.

My version of Community builder is 1.9.1 which the configuration manager says is the latest version.
Joomla version is 2.5.4
CBSubs version is hard to fathom as the pages are blank! but I updated to the latest version in April this year.

I'd appreciate some help as I don't now what to try next and need this back up and running urgently.

Not sure which CBSubs version you are using but the latest CBSubs 4.0.2 which needs CB 2.0.10+ works just fine on my tests with the latest PHP versions.

Recommend that you backup your site and upgrade to latets CB / CBSubs
The following user(s) said Thank You: kenmcmahon

8 years 6 months ago #271706 by kenmcmahon
Replied by kenmcmahon on topic CBSubs not working after PHP upgrade
Had to update to MySQL 5.5 to install CB 2.0.10 and that fixed it!

Thanks for the advice.

Ken

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn